Looking for Diwali Quotes? You must be. Diwali is just around and it is the best time to start preparing for all Diwali related pre-requisites which includes searching Diwali Wallpapers, Diwali Greetings, Diwali SMS. I know it’s pretty tough to select the best one (especially when you have some many choices) but here we are for that. We will make your work much easier by mentioning some hand picked happy Diwali Quotes that will rock and roll your Diwali 2016 like anything.
The time has come to celebrate the favourite festival of India and perhaps the Indian sub-continent, the festival of lights, Diwali. Known as the day to light the ‘diya’ signifying an inner spiritual awakening, this year the grand Hindu festival falls on 31 October. And just like any other years, the excitement is on the air with people already bursting the crackers, shopping and exchanging sweets. But an essential part of the festival is always wishing the loved ones with messages of love and good wishes. As it is a perfect time to convey warm wishes to your friends, family, acquaintances colleagues and loved ones, we bring you a compilation of interesting Diwali Quotes and wishes that can be sent to your dear ones, courtesy to Diwali Quotes.
Happy Diwali Quotes:
I have personally seen some people who love to have the rarest collection of Diwali Quotes and thus surprising their friends on this festive occasion. I will try to mention some of best Diwali Quotes that you will not find anywhere else. So let’s start. Rather than praying for individuals, let us pray for the masses this Diwali. I hope on this Diwali, God will grace entire world, every species with his kindness. A very Happy and Prosperous Diwali dear. Diwali should not be constrained to the cleanliness of house, surroundings only. Let we expand the same phenomena towards our inner soul. Let we purify our soul, thoughts on this Diwali. I just pray that God gives you everything that you wishes this Diwali.
Diwali Quotes in English:
May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali.
The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.
Memories of moments celebrated together……. Moments that have been attached in my heart, forever……. Make me Miss You even more this Diwali. Hope this Diwali brings in Good Fortune & Abounding Happiness for you!
Diwali Quotes in Hindi:
- Har dam khushiya ho sath, kabhi daman na ho khali hum sab ke taraf se, Shubh Deepawali mere yaar…
- Aai aai Diwali aai, saath me kitni khushiya laayi, dhoom machao, mauj manao, aap sabhi ko Diwali ki badhai.
- Pal Pal Sunhare Phool Khile, Kabhi Na Ho Kaanto Ka Saamna, Jindagi Aapki Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe, Dipawali Par Humaari Yahi Shubhkamna.
- Diwali parva hai khushio ka, ujalo ka, Laxmi ka….is Diwali aapki jindagi khushio se bhari ho, duniya ujalo se roshan ho, ghar par maa Laxmi ka aagman ho.
- Andhera hua dur raat ke saath, nayi subha aayi diwali leke sath. Ab ankhne kholo dekho ek msg aayi hai Diwali ki subh kamna sath layi hai.
- Diwali aa rahi hai, roshni chaa rahi hai, choro sab problems, zindagi muskura rahi hai.
- Charo aur diya jalao….apne ghar ko khub sajao…..aaj k rat patakhen jalao…..diwali ko achhi tarah manao.
- Diwali aai, masti chhahi, rangi rangoli, Deep jalaye, dhoom dhadaka, chhoda phataka, jali phuljadiyan, Sabko bhaye.
- Diwali ke subh avsar par sab ko subh kamnaye. Is tyohar per apko hazaro khusi hasil ho. Asatya per hamesha satya ki jeet ho. Chahe aap kahin bhi rahe hamesha apno ka sath ho.
- Is Diwali par hum yeh praathana karte hain ki Bhagwaan aapko Shanti, Shakti, Sampati, Swarup, Saiyam, Saadgi, Safalta, Samridhi, Sanskar, Swaasth, Sanmaan, Saraswati, aur Sneh, sadaiva pradaan karen.
- Dhamako Ki Starting, Patakho Ki Bauchar, Suraj Ki Kirane, Apno Ka Pyaar, Mubaarak Ho Aapko Dipawali Ka Tyohaar, Jiwan Main Ho Khushiya Apar.
- Pal Pal Sunhare Fool Khile, Kabhi Na Ho Kaanto Ka Saamna, Jindagi Aapki Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe, Dipawali Par Humaari Yahi Shubhkamna.
- Diyo ki roshni se…Jagmaga rahi hain raat…Patakho ke jadu se saj gaya aakash…Rangoli me bikhra hain…Rang khushiyon ka…To nacho gaoon jashan manao…Deepawali khub chav se manao.
- Raat Amaavas ki to kya, Ghar-ghar hua ujaala. Saje kangure deepshikha se, jyon pehne ho mala. Man mutav mat rakhna bhai, Aayi Diwali Aayi!
- Lakhsmi ka Hath ho, Saraswathi ka Sath ho, Ganesha ka niwas ho, Aapke jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho.
- Jagmag thaali sajao, mangal deepon ka jalao, apne gharon aur dilon mein aasha ki kiran jagao. Khusiyon aur samruddhi se bhara ho aapka jeevan, isi kaamna ke saath Shubh Deepavali.
- Deepak ka prakash har pal aapke jeevan mein ek nayi roshni de, bas yehi shubh kaamna hai hamari aapke liye diwali ke is paawan avsar par.
- Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye Diwali. Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.
- Khoob meethe meethe pakwaan khayen, sehat mein chaar chaand lagayen, log to sirf chaand tak gaye hain, aap use bhi upar jayen. Diwali ki Shubhkamanayen.
- Laxmi aayegi itni ki sab jagah naam hoga, din raat vyaapar badhe itna adhik kaam hoga, ghar pariwaar samaj mein banoge sartaaj, yeh hi kaamna hai hamari aap ke liye.
- Deep ka ujala, Patako ka rang, Dhoopon ki khushbu, pyar bhare umang, Mithai ki swad, Apno ka Pyar, Mubarak Ho Aapko, Deepavali ka Tyohar.
- Sri ram ji aapke ghar sukh ki barsat karen, Dukhon ka naas karen. Prem ki phuljhari wa anar aapke ghar ko roshan kare. Roshni ke diye aapki jingagi me khusiya layen.
Happy Diwali 2016 Quotes is one of the searchable term on google. Being the festival of lights, Diwali in India is a holy tradition and it symbolizes the emergence of light in the darkness, the triumph of truth and the extinction of ignorance and arrival of wisdom.TO wish your friends with Best Happy Diwali Quotes and Wishes. The festival is celebrated with great joy and ecstasy all over the country. It is a glorious occasion to rejuvenate your relationship with your loved ones. It is the time to get back to your long lost friends and acquaintance and celebrate the festival of lights together, with fun and fervor